Sunday, January 20, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to A Southern Kind of Lovin! If you're new to the blog, HEY!! If you've come from our old home, well, THANKS for following!!

If you are new, here's a little about me and my family!


I am Brittany. See, that’s me below! I am a 26 year old God fearing wife and momma of two!Image
I’m married to the man I’ve known since I was 12; Ray. That’s him below. Ain’t he cute?! We’ve been married for almost 8 years, but have been together for almost 9 years. He’s a great husband, daddy, and friend. He’s a little rough around the edges, but will give you the shirt off his back to help you out!
Image
And then there’s my two loveable kids; Jeremy & Taylor. Jeremy is 6 years old and just a hoot. Everyone says when you talk to him, it’s like talking to an old man trapped in a little boys body. He’s so smart & kind hearted. That’s not to say he can’t get a temper in 0-60 like {THAT}! I say that’s courtesy of his daddy! :) And let’s not forget the princess of the house, Taylor. She just turned 5 in September. She’s total diva that loves {ANYTHING} girly. You name it, she loves it. She loves to snuggle and give you some big time lovin’. But don’t let her look’s deceive you…she’ll let that temper shine through in a quick second, too!
Image
I hope you follow our family for the ride, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment