Thursday, September 19, 2013

31 Days of Halloween {Food Edition}

Cooking is a passion of mine. Add holiday {JOY}on top of that and WOW!!
The hubs says I get carried away around ANY holiday--I don't think so.
 
For the past 3 years I've done a NoRtH PoLe breakfast for Christmas. During that breakfast, our ELF makes her appearance. She brings along a couple goodies for the kids and everyone has a great time.
 
I figured for Halloween, I would do something similar. Only with Halloween, I want to do it ALL.MONTH.LONG! Crazy, I know!
 
 
My plan is to go as below:
  1. Orange & Black Pasta with Bones & Blood
  2. Candy Corn Cupcakes
  3. Jack-o-Lantern Burgers
  4. Orange pancakes with spiderwebs
  5. Dirt 'N Worms
  6. Pumpkin Brownies
  7.  
  8. Apple Teeth
  9.  
  10. Jack-O-Lantern Quesadillas with Bloody Mary Soup
  11. Mummy Sausage, Tombstone Hashbrowns with Spiderweb Pancakes
  12. Witch Wands
  13.  
  14.  
  15. Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin Muffins (pumpkin muffins baked in pumpkin molds)
  16.  
  17.  
  18.  
  19. Snack-o-Lantern Fruit Cups

    I'm coming up short for 7 days! SO, if you have any suggestions feel free to comment & let me know! I'd love to know what YOU do for Halloween themed food!

No comments:

Post a Comment