Friday, July 12, 2013

My Chick-Fil-A Cows!

Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A, So of course, I took the kids.
Before we went, I had "cow-ify" the littles up. I had all the supplies on hand, so it took me about 5-7 minutes to get them ready.
All I did was cut white "cow spots" out of contact paper & stick them on their shirts and pants.
Then I cut a piece of poster paper in half and added "Eat Mor Chikin" to it & safety pinned it to the back of their shirts and VIOLA!
They were considered in full cow attire, so they received a {free} kids meal!
 
 
{The kids before we left}
 
When we got to Chick-Fil-A, the place was OVERFLOWING with "cows" of all ages!
Everyone was enjoying their free meals!
 
 

 
 
The kids loved their meals, but they {REALLY} enjoyed their treat....
 
They exchanged their happy meal toy book for a nice, cold IcE cReAm!!
 
 
So all in all....
2 {free} meals + 2 {free} ice creams = 2 happy kids & 1 satisfied mommy!

1 comment: