Myrtle Beach HERE.WE.COME!!
That's right--come Friday, our toes will be in the sandy shore of Myrtle Beach, SC.
I am beyond excited and ready! We've set our budget, booked our room, planned our trip, packed our suit cases, etc. The one thing we're finishing up is getting things together to keep the kiddo's happy and occupied!
I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas/tips to make our car ride as smooth & peaceful as possible. I figured I'd share some of my favorites:
1. Movies--We have a DVD player built into our car, so we're packing PLENTY of movies.
2. Video Games--The kids have Nintendo DS', so those are being charged as we "speak"!
3. Snacks-- A must! In our house, happy tummies equal happy kiddos! Below are some creative ways to pack these snacks for On-The-Go!!
Source: The Ginger Bread Blog
Source Unknown via Pinterest
4. Meals: We'll be traveling TO the beach during lunch time & home FROM the beach during dinner time so I'm L*O*V*I*N*G this idea
Source Lookie What I Did
5. Drawing Boxes: The Kids LOVE to draw! They seem to draw on EVERYTHING! So, I figured why not give them a way to draw...neatly! :)
Source Simply Frugal Mom