Sunday, October 20, 2013

Apple Cider Waffles & Sausage Balls...OH MY!

I have to say, this morning's breakfast was absolutely perfect! I've been scouring Pinterest for new breakfast ideas as I feel we eat the same thing over and over. I came across {THIS} recipe for Apple Cider Waffles and {THIS} recipe for Sausage Balls. I grew up eating the sausage balls but, I've never been quite sure how to make them--until now! :)

 
 
 
I cheated a bit with the waffles; I used 2c. bisquick and added a bit of cinnamon & the suggested 1 cup of cider from the original recipe. The sausage balls were beyond EASY!! All you do is just mix 2 cups of bisquick, 1c. of shredded cheese, and 1 pound of sausage together. Form into balls, and bake @ 350 for 17-20 minutes! Super simple and VERY tasty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment